8.23.2013

Life is a Scavenger Hunt



This week:


Who doesn't love a trip to Middle Earth?



Saw this guy at the Knitting Factory in Boise a few months back opening for the Reverend Horton Heat...this disc is simply amazing.






Two words:  Asiago Sourdough



Never gets old being in the head of a genius.



This just made me laugh.



As found on Pinterest:  Recipes for Disaster


 Monkey #1 Achievement:  He learned how to do laundry and why I insist on clothes being put in the hamper buttoned, zipped, pockets emptied, and turned the right way.  That lesson came with a BIG hug and a heartfelt apology.

Monkey #2 Achievement:  She managed to completely disassemble, clean, and reassemble the bathroom without any help or guidance.

My Achievement:  After four weeks, I got my driving privileges back from my doctor.




No comments:

Post a Comment