8.30.2013

Life is a Scavenger Hunt


This week:


Sinatra & Brando together...yes please.


Because Nick Cave just makes me smile.  LOVE his voice and delivery.




Sa-wa-dee Thai Food has some of the best sushi (and sashimi) I have ever had.
(Disclaimer:  I did not take that photo.  I found it over at Urban Spoon)


One of the most brilliant books I have ever read over a dozen times.


And oldie but goodie.


As seen on Pinterest : Vintage Slide Lamp
I have about a gazillion of these slides...I just might have to do this one of these days.

Monkey #1 Achievement:  He made it through 3 lazy days cooped up with his sister without killing her.

Monkey #2 Achievement:  She made it through 3 lazy days cooped up with her brother without killing him.

My Achievement:  I made it through 3 lazy days cooped up with two monkeys without killing either one.




No comments:

Post a Comment