9.12.2013

Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog...

Tomorrow is Friday.  The start of the weekend.  Which means cocktails.  Hopefully.

I thought I'd post these delightful looking recipes today so you could go do some grocery shopping between now and Happy Hour tomorrow.  

Besides...are you going to serve up untried and untested recipes at a party???

I think NOT.

Consider this research and development.  

Your liver might not thank you anymore than does your pocketbook...but your tastebuds just might.

Please...do your research responsibly.










My only beef with this is that #13 is a Screwdriver, NOT a Mimosa.





Witches Brew
3oz Vodka
1 1/2oz cranberry juice
1/2oz Blue Curacao
1/2oz Sweet & Sour
6oz 7-Up or Sprite
Shake up all ingredients (gently) with ice
Add more Blue Curacao if it isn't purple enough.
Strain and serve in martini glasses with either white or black sugar on the rim.

(I did not make this or take this photo.  The link to where this came from was broken, ergo I've posted the recipe here with no link.)

No comments:

Post a Comment